Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Days 76 & 77

Saturday I battled with my SELF...all freakin' day long...  eew!  I got knocked off my Center by stupid things others say and I allowed it to keep me there most of the day.  I guess I forgot to perform some of my Vortex practices...huh?

When I realized what I was doing to MYSELF, I stopped and turned my focus towards what I want and started expressing gratitude.  It shifted me immediately AND it shifted my experience of others as well.

Sunday was an amazing bike ride.  It was like a 6 hour long meditation.  How wonderful and amazing to get fit and meditate at the same time.

I also go to vent with a dear DEAR friend.  I had a lot of "stuff" to get off my chest in order to get myself back into my Vortex.  Venting for me is like punching a bag or pillow.  It brings immediate emotional relief because I don't have that angst pent up inside me anymore.

This stuff really works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment