Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 58

It was a good day and I am clear this whole thing about "The Vortex" experience is all about managing my vibration and my alignment with my non-physical self and nothing else.

I keep falling down from time to time, but I keep getting up again.  I guess I am learning how to walk...

I have focused for so long on things outside my SELF and this has gotten me into so many challenges and situations in the past.  No more!  Eew!

I cannot wait for others anymore.
I cannot wait for others to change to make me happy or content.
I cannot wait for others to make things good for me.
I cannot look for ANYTHING outside of my SELF.
End of discussion!

I trust this and only this because I've got nothing to prove it wrong yet.  My best efforts of depending on others has gotten me where I am.  Now I am focusing my The Self and seeing where that is leading.

Progress, not perfection.  Continual expansion and growth is the name of my game.  Let's see how it plays out.

Blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment