Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 57

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike, I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like...

What a wonderful and AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL day riding my bicycle for the first time in about three weeks.  67 miles...wow!

I was pretty congested over the last few weeks thanks to a homeopathic remedy my naturopathic doctor has me on.  He "forgot" to tell me about some of the other side effects that could happen.  Well, they all did, but the good news is there is improvement in the area being treated as well.  Yay!  This is huge progress because I have been dealing with this condition for going on two years or so.

I could say this is a manifestation of healing that I have been "blocking" by focusing on the symptoms and treating the symptoms instead of seeking alignment and then treating the cause....

ME!

It's all about the "mind" and where I choose to keep my focus.  This isn't selfish, it is taking care of the God Spark that I am.  In loving and caring for my SELF I am caring for my spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment