Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 72

I feel in the flow of my Vortex and it really is getting easier and easier as I go along.  Are things where I, as a human, want to see them, NO.  Am I worried about that, NO.

I KNOW things are working out AND I see the signs and synchronicity every day.  But most importantly, I feel awesome.  I find very little bothering me anymore.  I am easily able to refocus on what I am creating instead of focusing on the contrast that surrounds me at all times.  For me, Stefen, this is nothing short of a miracle.

I have been focusing on the contrast for quite a while now.  Years if the truth be told.  I have been beating my head against the wall wondering why I am not receiving what I've wanted to create.

What have I learned through this 90 day experience so far: My focus was out of alignment.  Nothing more, nothing less...

No comments:

Post a Comment