Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 71

I am struck by the amazing synchronicities that are beginning to show up in life.  This really is getting easier as my friend told me.  I simply focus on MY connection with my Vortex or non-physical self or Spirit or soul or whatever you choose to call it.

When I sit with that energy and space I feel so much larger than my body and my circumstances and affairs.  It feels good and I am able to remind myself this human experience does NOT have to be so challenging.  It is supposed to be fun and enjoyable.

I am heading on a retreat for Spring Break this year to Palm Springs.  I have a dear friend that said I could stay with him and borrow his car.  What a generous offer.  I need the break from my current City and climate.  It will be awesome to get away.

Life is finally beginning to become fun, joyful and easy.  Boy am I grateful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment