Thursday, March 4, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 60

Wow!  I am now 60 days into my 90-Day Vortex Experience.  I can honestly say that life is much better AND it doesn't look anything like I thought it would.  How interesting is that?

An experience came up in my life that could have been seen as negative or challenging.  It ended up being an opportunity for discussion and a deepening in a relationship with someone in my life.  It opened up a discussion about possibility and out of this possibility came some amazing honesty, intimacy and creative solutions and possibilities.  All of them are exciting and expansive.

My point here is I never know why an experience may be coming into my life as I focus on my energy and my Vortex.  I can either have a "knee-jerk" reaction and judge and resist it saying, "this should NOT be", or I can step back and witness what is unfolding.  In witnessing and being honest with my Self and others, and staying in alignment what could have been considered a challenge or negative ended up as an opportunity for expansion.

Is there a challenge to be dealt with still?  Yes, but the energy with which I see it is radically different.  THIS IS THE WHOLE POINT!

Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment