Thursday, April 1, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Days 87

I went up the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway yesterday and experienced WILDERNESS.  OMG!  I cried and was breath taken by the beauty and old memories of childhood and nurturing that I received from the wilderness.  It came to me over and over again.  I am so grateful to be clear again.

From the mountaintop I experienced snow when the desert floor was 80.  Wow!  I could see all the mountains that surround the Coachella Valley and the beautiful wilderness and places available to play in, commune with and have a ball.  WOW!

I just went on a rampage of appreciation and boy does it feel good!  Wow!  I feel alive!!!!

I am singing and laughing and having a ball again just being plain ‘ol me.  What a delicious feeling!

I am so grateful for this and SO much more!  And so it is…

No comments:

Post a Comment