Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Life inside "The Vortex"

I have been feeling a tad down since yesterday afternoon.  I have no clue why and I really don't care except to find out what is underneath of it.  The only way to do that is to allow myself to feel the feelings and not resist them.

"Resistance is futile!"  I know from many years of resisting things that resistance doesn't make it go away, whatever "IT" is.  It only makes it stronger.

What I do know is that by feeling what is there and allowing it to come up, my body will eek out the answer to what is going on for me.  This is called Somatic therapy.  Working with the body to release memories and trauma that are stored in the body.  Something got triggered, nothing more, nothing less...

I am eager to know what got triggered and what needs to be released and integrated.  So, I will sit with my SELF and my body and see what comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment