Saturday, April 3, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Days 89

Wow!  I can't believe that I am down to the last few days on this experience. It's hard to believe I've been blogging about my experience for over 90 days.  That's dedication!


Well I am home from Palm Springs and I feel so freakin' different it isn’t funny.

I feel AWESOME!  I feel good and centered and full of faith, passion and promise.  All really is well.  I really REALLY feel it.  I feel the best I have ever felt in my ENTIRE LIFE!  YAY!

A family member said, “no” to an opportunity I wanted, but I am hopeful that some other way or some other opportunity will fall into my lap.  I KNOW it.  I am tired of not getting what I want and I know now that I don’t have to make it happen, I just have to be in alignment.  That is so easy for me now thanks to this amazing process and the many lessons I have learned along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment