Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life inside "The Vortex"

The past few days I can't help but notice how calm and released of stress and anxiety I have been.  This is such a huge thing for me.  I have, consistently, throughout my life, spent an inordinate amount of time stressing and being anxious about something I am choosing to create or a challenging circumstance I'm facing.

Trust me!  It isn't productive.  What's interesting is it actually brought to me what I was focusing on; whether it be lack, or loss or challenges or obstacles.  Always, always, always I brought to myself what I was fearing or focusing on.  Its the same, really!

Whatever my focus is, whether it be positive or negative, becomes my experience.  Why do I say this with such conviction? Because I have 40 some years of personal, living proof.

I can easily look back over my life in review and look at every life altering experience and know with firm conviction where my mind and focus was at the time.  In EVERY instance, I got what I was focusing on.  Every time!  If I am unsure, I have volumes and volumes of journals chronicling my life from the age of 17 up until now.  Yes, I can actually research my own life and past.  I journal for growth, but it has also served as a chronicle and a place to review from time to time.

Why am I sharing this with you?  Well, because I figure that if the Law of Attraction has brought to me every negative experience based upon my conscious or unconscious focus of the moment, then the Law of Attraction has been proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, to work in my life EVERY TIME!

So, now its time to simply focus on what's ahead and what I am creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment