Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Life inside "The Vortex"

I am amazed at how one seemingly tiny little thought can throw me off Center or out of my Vortex rather quickly.  Just amazing!  One thing I have learned about the Law of Attraction and "The Vortex" is that it is a constant process of watching, witnessing and adjusting.  It is getting easier day by day and moment by moment.

I couldn't help but notice over the last few days that I do not have a reliable support system that can help me get back into my Vortex other than my SELF. (I.E. A coach or a teacher or partner or close friend.)  This is NOT bad news, but it is something to be aware of.  Why?  Because I need to create something or someway to process the "new stuff" that comes up so I can get beyond it and back into my Vortex.

Because I am constantly evolving, those support systems also need to evolve.  What worked yesterday may not necessarily work tomorrow...  I cannot live on yesterday's insights!  Every day is a new beginning!

2 comments:

  1. Insightful Stephen. This is true, and I find myself cruising in and out of the vortex from moment to moment depending on what happens during day to day living.

    Support systems can be difficult to come by. I'm blessed in that my girlfriend "gets it" and my parents and loved ones are understanding of what I'm doing with my life and never judge me. This helps to minimize negative outside influences. Other than that....observe, observe, observe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great comments Ryan! I agree it is vital to surround oneself with positive, non-contradictory influences and to stray away from those that are not supportive. This has been a consistent challenge for me thanks to cultural/familial guilt and shame. However, having a few years under my belt now, I know my closest relationships can sometimes be the most damaging and/or influential. It works both ways, but I get to decide who to play with.

    Just like on the playground, I stay near the ones I like and that like me just the way I am...

    ReplyDelete