Sunday, April 4, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Days 90

Isn't it interesting that the day of my last blog entry on this "90-Day Vortex Experience" happens to fall on Easter Sunday.  I didn't plan it that way, but it ended up that way.  Hmmm.  Tends to make one wonder, huh?

There are no accidents in this Universe!  Ever!  Only synchronistic events that seem, to the human mind or ego, to be random and arbitrary.

One thing I have learned from this 90-day process is that nothing is random. Even my challenges and contrasts caused clarity and growth and clarity.  Yes, my pain pushed me to grow and expand beyond being a victim to now being a full-on creator of this experience.

Did I enjoy the pain?  No!  Did I look forward to the contrast and challenges? No!  Did I see contrast as a way to continue to expand and refocus?  Not at first!

Now, Easter Sunday, I can truly say I am reborn anew.  I feel awesome.  I finally have a viable direction to take my life, my life’s experiences and talents and make good money at it.  I have finally come up with a career plan and a direction that really, REALLY works for me.  Yee freakin’ ha!

And the best thing about this...IT FEELS AWESOME!  This process is far from over so please check back here for more entries about living inside the Vortex.  CONSCIOUS expansion and focus is the name of the game I now play and celebration and joy is my purpose for being.

Like I said, I am reborn anew once again.  Gratefully I conclude this 90-Day Vortex experience with joy and hope in my heart.  All is well and so it is...

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!! The Vortex sounds like an amazing place to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really believe that there are no accidents in this Universe? I would argue that the human mind and ego want to see some purpose and order in everything (quite the opposite to your statement). Seems like you also question Darwinian evolution - it's all about randomness.

    ReplyDelete