Monday, May 17, 2010

Life inside "The Vortex"

Wow!  I am in a space today of deep gratitude for my experience over these last few months "playing with" the Law of Attraction and The Vortex.

My life has been completely turned around and I am living an amazing experience of synchronicity, ease and grace. I have been having tears of gratitude all day long.  I am soooooooooo deeply grateful!

I came down to Palm Springs to scope out a new place to live.  Well, I found a place that fits my circumstances so well it is uncanny.  It was not a struggle or effort at all.  Wow!  It came to me, just like Jerry and Esther and so many others have been teaching me/us.

Did I have to work for it?  Well, duh, of course I did!  But let me explain, it was not an EFFORT kind of work...

  1. I first had to come to Palm Springs for Spring Break to check things out and see if this would work?
  2. I networked with friends and family and clarified my desires and needs.
  3. I had to place a Craigslist ad under "Room Wanted".  I was guided by my spirit guides to do that.
  4. I had to come to Palm Springs to pick the place.
  5. I had to meet folks and feel the spaces out and see what I liked and what I didn't.  I had to have clarity for the Law of Attraction to work with.
  6. These are just a few of the many things I "did" in keeping my focus sharp as well as all the exercises that I'd picked up and practiced during the 90-Day Vortex Experience.
So, here I sit in Palm Springs in awe and gratitude at how easy this is getting.  Yes, EASY!

I met great, supportive and loving folks all weekend.  I found an amazing space to live.  I got to go dancing Country Western and the list goes on...

Anyone doubting the "Law of Attraction" or "The Secret" I have a message for you.

Do what I did and try it out for a specific period of time and see what happens.  I don't mean just kind of try.  I mean really focus on what you want and find ways to keep yourself feeling good and focused no matter what is happening around you.  I did and my life has done a 180 degree turn and I am just amazed and grateful!

It wasn't always easy at first, but it did bear fruit and now it just gets easier and easier the more I practice it.  I can't wait to see what's next!  What a delicious adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment