Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Life inside "The Vortex"


It's been a few weeks since I last wrote of my spiritual exploits and experiences so I decided it is time to get back to it.  I love writing!

I am in a space of complete surrender, gratitude and awe!  I love this!  Life has unfolded wonderfully since embarking on my new adventure in Palm Springs.  I have experienced nothing but support and love everywhere I go and with everyone I meet.  It is a delicious experience and I can't wait to see what it coming next!

I have been able to receive EVERYTHING I have needed in every moment and it just keeps coming.  Wow!

I am not stressed or pressed for anything.  This is something very new for me and I LOVE it. I have plenty to do every day, but there is no sense of stress or strain over it.  Just a delightful flow.

Gratefully, gratefully, gratefully I look to the horizon in anticipation of the future and what it holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment