Monday, June 21, 2010

Life inside "The Vortex"

I have a great "Vortex" and "Law of Attraction" story to share.  It is short, simple and delicious!

I was just finished grocery shopping after going to the gym for Yoga and having lunch.  I had a backpack on my back, my Yoga mat under my arm and about 5 bags of groceries to carry home which is about a 15 minute walk.  Not a big deal, but the grocery bags were awkward AND it's about 95 in Palm Springs today.  Cool by desert standards, but obviously still quite warm.

I had just had an amazing experience with the checker at the grocery store after I told her I was new to town.  She struck up a friendly and hilarious conversation with me and lovingly welcomed me to town and told me she admired my chutzpa for moving here in the summer.  I left her smiling and giggling.  It was wonderful!

So, here I am beginning my 15 to 20 minute walk thinking to myself, "gee, it would be nice to have a ride."  I didn't want to pay for a cab, so I figured the walk and carrying the bags would do me good.  It would be a nice little workout...

Well, I didn't get very far.  A very dear new friend of mine pulls his car over, gets out and and shouts my name after passing me.  Not only did I get a ride home, but I got a few minutes to spend with him, which is always delicious, and got to plan my evening.  WOW!!!!!

The lesson for me is NOT TO EVER WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING AGAIN!  No kidding!!!!

I had a desire, I was obviously in my "Vortex" and, BAM, it happened within moments.  WOW!

I am so grateful for this experience and all the lessons I am learning regarding "The Vortex" and the "Law of Attraction".  Grateful, grateful, grateful!!!  And so it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment