Friday, July 9, 2010

Life inside "The Vortex"

Lately, I have been experiencing a significant amount of what Abraham calls contrast.  As a human I call it "stuff" or challenges.  I have been experiencing these on personal, interpersonal and physical levels.  I found myself getting caught up in them only for a few days, but I discovered something exceedingly valuable about my path and my Vortex.

NOTHING CAN REPLACE SACRED TIME!

Sacred time to me is time spent in the silence of meditation, trance or being in communication with my guides.  It is vital for my mental, emotional and spiritual health. It is more vital than eating, sleeping or breathing because it is nurturing that which I really am; energy and/or spirit.

I found myself over this past holiday weekend straying because I was distracted by this amazing human I am spending time with.  I feel good when I am with him.  So much so that I tend to forget to take time out to connect and take my sacred time.  Oops!

After the weekend I found myself feeling a tad depressed and what I call squirrelly.  I really thought there was something "wrong" with me or the situation.  It was the following day after taking a lot of sacred time and nurturing myself that I came to this realization.

What did this teach me?  I cannot live on yesterday's spiritual truths and realizations.  This life experience is truly a moment to moment experience and my sacred time is vital to my happiness, growth and evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment