Friday, June 11, 2010

Life inside "The Vortex"

I found myself outside of my Vortex yesterday for a few minutes and it was not fun!  How could I tell?  I was anxious and not at peace.  I have learned that peace is what I call my barometer for reading whether I am in my Vortex or not.  I was not at peace!

I was trying to figure out how to accomplish something and I was hitting brick wall after brick wall.  The more dead ends I hit the more anxious I was getting.  So, what did I do?  Well, when I realized it, I immediately stopped doing what I was doing and decided to do something that would bring me joy and peace.  I decorated my new room and did creative things.

In the process, I shed a few tears of frustration and allowed myself to check in with friends and my support system.  I knew I was on the right track because the peace returned so quickly and palpably.

So, did I achieve what I was trying to achieve?  Yes, I got back into my Vortex.  I will allow the Law of Attraction to bring to me everything necessary for my expansion and evolution.

Contrast is a given in this world I live in.  How I choose to deal with the contrast is what matters most.

No comments:

Post a Comment