Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Life inside "The Vortex"

For those of you out there that doubt the principles of The Law of Attraction, The Secret or The Vortex, I am living proof that this stuff works.  It may not have been easy at first, but they work!

I have been on a roll lately.  I have reached a point of clarity in my life that is unparalleled and I am not turning back for anything.  What happened you ask?  Well I will tell you...

You know how a rubber band can stretch and stretch, but it returns to the same place when released.  Well that is kind of what has been happening to me over the last few years, but I feel like the last time I stretched my rubber band broke.  That will happen if you stretch it too far...

When it broke I acted from a place of exhaustion from the constant stretching.  I was worn out and could not stretch anymore...

What came up for me during these experiences, events and conversations is a peace that I have never felt inside myself EVER.  That is why I know that recent events are the best for me.  This has also become my litmus test of whether or not I am in My Vortex.  Do I feel peace or does this possible direction bring me a sense of peace?

So, I am embarking on a new life adventure.  I am relocating to Palm Springs, CA at the end of this month.  I am going to be VERY close to my family AND I will be ultimately pursuing spiritual work full time.

Wow! What an interesting turn of events.  What a wonderful adventure!  What a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment