Thursday, July 30, 2009

Speaking about Shamanism...

I spoke at The Celebration last night. It was great. I spoke about Shamanism and Spiritualism and why they are so close to each other and don’t conflict. What I got out of this talk is that there are a lot of folks out there searching for meaning and for a spirituality that works and is in alignment with everything. I know that Shamanism is a li

nk and that my role is possibly going to be teaching the mainstream about Shamanism and its simple and basic practices and principles.

People are yearning for something that they cannot put to words or in a desire, but they soak up anything about the law of attraction, energy, focus and spirit communication. It is amazing to see and witness.

I am so happy to be finding this path. I love to speak and I love to be in front of people. I love to answer questions and I LOVE to hear about other people’s experiences. We all have something to offer the planet.

Someone needs to challenge the status quo and bring about a shift in human consciousness. I am still not sure what my role in all of this is, but I am willing to walk my path and take on whatever Spirit has in store for me to do and perform.

What I do know is that today I feel good. I feel connected and I feel supported by the Universe. I know that I am learning and growing at a rapid pace and that I am being restored to a sense of wholeness, love and joy that I have never felt before. It feels real and that is all I know.

My connection to Source is a palpable feeling and energetic connection I nurture through my spiritual practices. As I deepen these feelings my faith, trust and joy deepens as well. It is delicious and, yes, it’s that simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment