Monday, July 20, 2009

New Blog! Yay!

Ok, so here we go. Today I created this account on this site and thanks for the Google affiliation I didn't have to do anything. Technology is so freakin' kewl.

Hopefully I'll be able to link this from my website so we'll see how that's gonna go. I'll put a few of my posts from my website blog until I get this all linked up...

Anyway, first posting, back to what I want to say.

I just got back from the Kabuki Hot Springs Spa doing a round in the sauna, steam, cold plunge and hot tub. I call it an urban sweat. I do it as it is recommended on the plaque in the vanity area. It really does make a difference. I always feel lighter and more connected after a couple hours and it's fun as well.

Anyway, It's late and I'm relaxing for the evening now...

No comments:

Post a Comment