Thursday, July 16, 2009

Great Affirmation


Be still and know that I AM Source in the midst of you. I AM the BREATH you breathe, the LIFE you live the THOUGHTS you think, the DREAMS you express, and the STEPS you take toward your manifest wholeness. I AM that I AM in the midst of you. As you look for ways to serve me in an attitude of grateful service, I say unto you, seek no more. Only listen to the still small voice within you, for I AM the master plan, the compass of your life, the stern and bow of your ship as you travel upon the sea of life. Be still and know that I will never leave you or forsake you, for I AM the inseparable place in you that makes everything perfect, whole and complete.

Rev. Herracia Brewer

Excerpted from Science of Mind Magazine

July 2009, Pg. 51

No comments:

Post a Comment