Sunday, July 5, 2009

Creations


I have been looking at what I have been wanting to create lately and getting a tad upset because things are not here yet. Ha! What a laugh and how human (egoic) of me...


I love consciously creating stuff and I love focusing my thoughts and energy towards creating. We are ALWAYS creating stuff in our lives, either unconsciously or consciously. I prefer the latter as it denotes a level of awareness and consciousness.


You see, I don’t believe in accidents and I don’t believe that what has happened to me prior to this moment dictates my future. I KNOW my focus dictates my future and nothing more.


My humanity (ego) has been getting frustrated with this whole process and waits and waits for evidence to appear... What a laugh! Do the birds, bees and fauna focus and wait?


Creation is as it is right here and right now. It is as it should be now. It can’t be any other way or it would be. So why do I think I am any different or separated from the Universe which effortlessly expresses itself in the moment? I am not!


So my role is to express myself in the moment as the moment dictates and to live fully enjoying every experience and moment. They are all gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment