Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Passion? What's that?

My passion is to find and express myself and my gifts authentically and lovingly at all times and in all places. This is a constant challenge as I am bombarded by humanity's, as well as my own, dysfunctions and inauthenticities seemingly every moment of every day. What I do know is that I cannot control ANYTHING or anyone. Sometimes I wonder if I can control myself and my mind as well... Ha! Good luck kiddo!

The more I "learn" the more I don't know. What a place to live!

Life seems to be a journey of discovery for me. For the past few years I have been looking and searching for my "place" in our world culture and what I can bring to the table. It has been a daunting and challenging task as I have been looking through the lenses of the past and not the present moment.

So my newfound passion, obsession and fixation is being in the moment, NOW! It is NO easy task as I have said already. Why, do you ask?

Well, I have to be authentic with my thoughts and feelings, first within myself and then others. I have struggled at determining what is inauthentic for me and what is not. I have struggled with what is valuable and what is not. I have had to look at EVERY belief, desire and goal I have ever held. It has given me the wisdom to really determine what is real for me and what is not.

So the payoff for this process is that I feel lighter and am more present in my life and with my friends and family. I find the more I let go of what is NOT real and simply be myself, the better things turn out.

So, to sum it all up, I would say that letting go of what is not real and embracing the Unknown is my passion. The more I empty myself of the past, the more Source can express and create through me. This is the ONLY thing of which I am certain...

No comments:

Post a Comment