Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Practice, practice, practice...


I am so excited about life today that I can barely stand myself. Things are getting easier and easier. I am simply holding a space of what I consider my reality. It is ALL IN THE MIND. It seems the more I surrender my desires, wishes and needs, the more peaceful and full of life I become.

Do I have daily actions to perform? Yes. Do I have things to do? Yes. The difference is the direction is coming from my connection to Source and my guides. I can surrender all of my concerns and worries and simply live in the moment and ENJOY the experience.

Do I experience challenges? Yes. They just don’t knock me off center anymore. I know the way is made clear and I know what to do or I will be shown. It REALLY is that simple.

Do I still have desires, wishes and a vision? Of course. The difference is that I surrender them to my Source and to my guides and trust I am being led.

Why do I say these things? Because I practice them daily and moment by moment. Just like in my Yoga classes, it is all about practice. I can believe all I want, but the rubber meets the road when I try this stuff out. That’s how we get better at any skill or talent. We practice…

No comments:

Post a Comment