Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Life inside "The Vortex"


Life is so good and it just keeps getting better.  Yes, it's true.

I am at peace and I know this is my place of power and of my wildest dreams coming to fruition.  I don’t have to stress or strain to achieve any of this.  I can just rest in this peace and trust that I am being led every day to my next logical step and action to take.  It really, REALLY is as simple as that.

I am getting more and more done these days as I rest in this peace and tranquility. I feel better and better as I rest in this place. I am clearer and clearer as I rest in this place.  But most importantly, it feels awesome and I feel good for the first time in my life…EVER!

This is a great place to be.  This is a great place to play in.  This is a delicious point of attraction with regards to the Law of Attraction and my Vortex.

I trust and know that all is well.  Gratefully I acknowledge this and I set it free.  And so it is…

No comments:

Post a Comment