Monday, October 19, 2009

Affirmation for the week


I feel great. I feel great. I FEEL GREAT!

I can see and feel my SELF now. It is my pleasure to create and live and experience Life in an amazing way. It is my role to give way to the Divine and allow It to express in and through me now.

I step out the way and allow this Life to be lived fully and with the amazing direction and guidance from Source. I am Source, I exist in Source, I express Source and I give of my Self to Source. This is all there is. This is all I need to remember. It is ALL Source and if it is all Source, then it is all me as I am Source as this life called me. Wow!

Today I get what I need to get done, done. Today I celebrate living and life and I enjoy this experience fully and with love and gratitude.

For this and so much more I am grateful. And so it is…

No comments:

Post a Comment