Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The insanity of humanity...


I feel much better today. I am connected, centered and empty of my drama and bullshit! It took dinner with a friend and speaking about it with a few other folks before I lost the energy that had built up. It's like a pressure valve inside me that needs to be bled regularly and if it doesn't then it can build up and potentially explode. Eew!

When I get like that I feel like such a basket case. I feel like I am a total fuck up and that I am never going to get better or have a life worth a shit. I know this is NOT the truth, but that is how I feel at times...

I am clear that this life is a constant challenge and evolution. I need to continually surrender EVERYTHING to Spirit and allow myself to be led and guided. It is that simple, but it is a challenge as I “think” I know what’s best for me. I know I am more at peace when I process these human emotions and experiences and then tune into Spirit and allow myself to be guided and directed.

I am getting excited again about life and where I am going. I know it is all-good and it is all Spirit! The future is bright and I am going to begin giving myself permission to have a ball again. It is time to live in the moment and enjoy this experience, my friends and family and all that life has to offer. So may it be…

No comments:

Post a Comment