Thursday, September 10, 2009

Energy in Motion


For me, life is all about God or Spirit or Source. Tapping into that life consciously and living from there allowing guidance and synchronicity to come about naturally. It really is that simple. It just isn’t that easy since the human drama pulls on me too!

Emotions are a very powerful energy form in my life. I can see how they can take me off Center extremely fast. I get trapped by them and pulled away from a sense of peace and Center rather quickly.

I think what I am doing is identifying with the emotion rather than allowing myself to feel it and pass through. After all, the word "emotion" means energy in motion. I can see this. If I just allow the energy to move through me rather than identifying with it I will be more free. I will gain valuable insight as to the experience that triggered the emotional response. I can learn and progress rather than get stopped by it if I allow it to move through rather than stop it by identifying with it.

I experience sadness and anger. I am NOT sadness or anger. I AM Spirit or Source AS Stefen having these experiences simply for the experience of it and/or to learn from them. I really do believe it is that simple. And so it is…

No comments:

Post a Comment