Friday, August 27, 2010

Life inside "The Vortex"


Spiritually I feel in tune with my SELF and with the forces of nature that operate and govern the Universe.  I feel so connected with life and with all of nature.  I feel happy and content in all that I am.  This is the first time in all my life.  REALLY!

I started a Meet Up group yesterday for Palm Springs Spiritualism so I can begin the process of building a Spiritualist community here.  It was pretty easy and I am excited to invite folks in to have discussions and "practice".

Check it out: http://www.meetup.com/Palm-Springs-Spiritualists/

I have begun my coursework in Modern Spiritualism through the Morris Pratt Institute.  It is rigorous, VERY interesting and educational.  I can't wait to get into the next lesson.

I love this course of study in Modern Spiritualism because it encompasses ALL spiritual belief systems and does not negate or push out anything.  It is all about UNITY, metaphysical principles and my new favorite topic of Mediumship.  Everything I have done up to this date complements the coursework perfectly and actually adds to my experience.

Other than that, I find at times I don’t have much to write because I simply don’t.  This is NOT a big deal.  I know that it flows from time to time and that all really, REALLY is well.

For this and so much more I am deeply grateful.  And so it is…


No comments:

Post a Comment